The A124SL BattleWagon Radar & Searchlight Mount Includes:
- Dual mount for radar dome and Golight Stryker Searchlight
- The Highest Quality American Materials Fabricated By American Craftsman
- Stunning Grade 316 Stainless Steel Polished To a Mirror Finish!
- No powder coat to peel or discolor
- Fully Welded. No Additional Top Plate To Purchase!
- No extra assembly or holes to drill. Just run your wiring, mount the antenna, and bolt down the mount to your arch or hardtop.
- Less opportunity for water intrusion
- A 4 Degree Down Angle, No need to spend extra money on a wedge
- High Density Urethane Foam Gasket
- You don't have to apply sealant to the base
- BattleWagon's Radar Dome & Searchlight Hardware Kit.
- Polished Countersunk Machine Screws Give Your Mount A Sleek, Trick Look
- Arrives with thread lock applied
- Buy your Golight Stryker direct from BattleWagon for less! Click here!
- Attention Garmin owners; the data fitting will not fit through the BattleWagon wiring gland. The cable must be cut and a new connector installed. Garmin Connector available here!
Furuno mounts made to order at no additional cost. Click the link to add: Furuno Top Plate
- Fits Radar Domes From: Garmin GMR/Fantom, Simrad 3G/4G/Halo, Lowrance 3G/4G/Halo, Raymarine, Humminbird
- Fits GoLight Stryker searchlights