The F64 BattleWagon Radar Mount Includes:
- The Highest Quality American Materials Assembled By American Craftsman.
Stunning Grade 316 Stainless Steel Polished To a Mirror Finish!
- No powder coat to peel or discolor
Fully Welded. No Additional Top Plate To Purchase
- No extra assembly or holes to drill
- Just run your wiring, mount the antenna, and bolt down the mount to your arch or hardtop.
- Less opportunity for water intrusion
A 4 Degree Down Angle
- Save $ and time. No need to buy and install a wedge
High Density Urethane Foam Gasket.
- Not necessary to buy and apply sealant to the base
BattleWagon's Radar Dome Hardware Kit.
- Sleek, low profile, hand polished hardware complements your boat
- Arrives with thread lock applied
Furuno mounts made to order at no additional cost. Click the link to add to your order; Furuno Dome Top Plate
- Attention Garmin owners; the data fitting will not fit through the BattleWagon wiring gland. The cable must be cut and a new connector installed. Garmin Connector available here!
Fits radar domes from: Garmin GMR/Fantom, Simrad 3G/4G/Halo, Lowrance 3G/4G/Halo, Raymarine, Humminbird